Saturday, August 27, 2011

In the summer woods!! - part I

A pretty boring summer day can turn only in one second into an unbelievably creative and funny day, although the burning sun never helps!
The closest forest to the town is just a quarter of an hour away by car, and is a typical greek summer forest - nothing but pines, dry grass and painful rocks. Yet it's a place to be discovered!! :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The lilac dress and the black skirt are my creations!Many photos are taken by me, others from Christina, or Dimitra!Creativity is instinctive in all three of us!!
Do not miss part II!!

Unfortunately, in my country there are plenty of idiots, ignorants and irresponsible people - parts of the forest were burnt today..


Bises!


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Amazing! I really like the atmosphere you captured - and I reallt like the photo of the red hair <3

    So sorry to hear about the forrest. Some people just dont know how to take care..

    /Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. ιεριες σου λεω! ξωτικα του δασους!

    ReplyDelete
  3. μια βαρετή μέρα μπορεί να μετατραπεί σε υπέροχη!! well done girls! ωραία φορέματα!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Σαν επαγγελματική φωτογράφιση για εταιρία ρούχων! Χίλια μπράβο...! Υπέροχα τα φορέματα και ειδικά το λιλά που είναι και δική σου δημιουργία! Ανυπομονώ για το part II!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eiste oles iperoxes! Katapliktiki fwtografisi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!

    Follow me if you like my blog and let me know it!
    I'll follow you back. :)
    zizi
    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. απιθανο! ποσο να ζηλεψουμε ακομη? αν το φορεμα αυτο σου λειπει καποτε απο την ντουλαπα να ξερεις, δε το πηρα εγω!!!
    φιλω*

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are absolutely lovely.

    ReplyDelete