Saturday, May 18, 2013

Once again.be

This year, as I've already told you, I didn't spend my easter holidays in Serbia, but in Belgium. I visited once again my brothers and had lots of fun! It didn't feel like easter at all, but I didn't care that much, since I was eager for careless little trips to some Flemish towns! This time it was Gent and Leuven again. I had already been to Gent, but only for two cold December nights, and this time it was much better, for the sun was brightly shining and lots of people were out in the streets. Leuven, too, was even more beautiful with the blossomed trees and the big green parks! 

 Time passed quickly, but calmly. I took a lot of long walks with my mom and my brothers, ate a lot(of raspberries especially!), discovered some nice little shops, new neighbourhoods and I enjoyed a lot the shiny weather! Other than that my eldest brother took us to the most perfect tearoom, which was tiny and romantic with a rather small wooden staircase, lots of tea and handmade marmelade and a cute dog named Cézanne!

 Untitled

Untitled

Frites.

Untitled

Tierelantijntje

tradition

marche sur le toit..

Untitled

boat

Berlaymont

Untitled

tarte aux framboises

invention

Untitled

Untitled

confiture de framboise

thé

ma prochaine voiture
^This is my future car!

It took me a lot of time to make this post, for my procrastinative-dark-side of myself came back! Once again I started studying for my exams - this is going to be one hard month!
I'll be back really soon to show you my new tattoos!! :)

 Have fun!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. ntax, mageutikes oi fwtos...apla...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Τέλειεεεεες!! Νομίζω καλύτερες από όλα τα προηγούμενα travel post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. πεθαινω με τη φωτο με τα φραμπουαζ! τρεχουν σαλακια!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ρε ειναι τελειεεεες!!! ποση ζηλια ακομη! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great color in all your pictures!
    ~Taylor
    http://liveandmove.co

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found my dream car! It's so perfectly pink. Tell me where it is so I can go steal it (just kidding of course)! :D

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw I love your blog so much, and these magical photos!

    I followed you on bloglovin dear :)

    xx Carina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Magnificent photos ! I love your blog so much, every little detail is perfect :)

    Valeria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες!! :)))
    xo,
    http://ohmydarlingdeer.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your future car is also the car of my dreams! Love your retro pictures♥ xo
    Anastasia
    Natbee'sFashion

    ReplyDelete
  11. magical pictures ,magical place <3

    ReplyDelete